By signing up for our services, you agree to the following:
- Redline has the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Redline tech support is available from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. We have voicemail support on our lines, should you encounter an emergency outside these hours. We keep technical support line's message up to date during technical difficulties. You may contact technical support at (904) 281-0009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Redline is not held responsible for any difficulties from installing our setup utilities or from any software you download off the internet.
- All cancellations must be received by writing (via mail, email or fax). There are no exceptions to this policy. Cancellations will be accepted at any time but will only take effect as of the last business day of the month the cancellation was received. Please make sure you receive a confirmation on your cancellation to make sure that your cancellation was received. If you do not have a confirmation and you are continued to be billed, you will be responsible for the amount billed.
- If you fail to pay on a timely basis, your account will be placed on hold. There is a $10.00 reconnection fee to reactivate the account.
- For all invoices there is a $2.50 invoice fee, applied per billing period.
- Sending out mass emails are prohibited. Should you need to send a mass email, or have any questions about mass emailing please fee free to call us.
- Setup fees are nonrefundable.
- No refunds or exchanges on equipment purchases after 30 days.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee for return items, and 40% restocking fee for international orders.
- FTP access and or FrontPage access is available to every customer. Customers are responsible for their own backups.
More questions? Send them to: email@example.com